Diane Kalas, Inspirational Historical Romance Author

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success." Quote by Henry David Thoreau




Friday, March 24, 2017

How I got interested in George and Libbie Custer

Hi everyone: I'm a guest on the fabulous www.petticoatsandpistols.com blog for those who enjoy western stories. Karen Witemeyer was my direct contact and did a wonderful job organizing the material. I so appreciate the opportunity. I'm offering either an ebook or paperback copy of HONOR BRIGHT, Officers of the 7th Cavalry series 1 to those who leave a comment.
 
You will learn how I got interested in George and Libbie Custer and the rebuilt Custer home on the original site of Fort Abraham Lincoln, Dakota Territory 1874. Hooked on research!
 

No comments: